Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Trauma Nurse


Trauma Nurse

Duties and Responsibilities:  The title “trauma nurse” is given to nurses working in emergency wards and other hospital locations dealing with heavy situations. The common tasks of trauma nurses are to handle minor and acute problems, prepare patients for an emergency operation, and assist surgeons during an operation.

Salary: The common annual salary of trauma nurses is between $60,000 and $90,000, excluding the extra benefits and bonuses that the job may include.

Education: To land an entry-level position, you will need at least a two-year nursing degree (associate degree). You will need to complete courses in physiology, anatomy, pharmacology, health promotion, ethics, and risk reductions.



Reflection: My family’s generation job has always been nurses and doctors so I’ve learned a lot of things. I think I would enjoy becoming a trauma nurse. Trauma nurse take more action in most jobs, they deal with various injuries and I think I would learn a lot from that. These nurses also help during surgery which is a lot of help and practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment