Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Biomedical Engineer


Biomedical Engineer

Duties and Responsibilities: Biomedical engineers research new medical technologies and create more efficient processes to promote the health, comfort and safety of medical patients. Biomedical engineers may specialize in areas such as cellular and molecular engineering, rehabilitation engineering, orthopedic engineering and biomechanics.

Salary: The average salary for a Biomedical Engineer is $61832 per year.

Education: A bachelor's degree is a requirement for entry-level engineering positions. A master's degree will be necessary if you'd like to work on more advanced research projects or teach at a community college or technical school. You need to have speaking and writing skills as well.



Reflection: I would like to become a biomedical engineer because its looks like a job that interest me. I wish to have a job that I will enjoy. The average salary is well enough for me too. I’ve always had good writing and speaking skills.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment