Friday, September 5, 2014

Anesthesiologist


Anesthesiologist

Duties and Responsibilities: An anesthesiologist is a medical doctor who cares for a patient before, during and immediately following a surgical or medical procedure by administering appropriate anesthesia and monitoring the patient for reactions and complications, and to ensure comfort and manage pain.

Salary: The median expected annual pay for a typical Physician - Anesthesiology in the United States is $348,831.

Education: If you know you want to become an anesthesiologist then taking math and science class in highschool prepare you.  All future anesthesiologists need to attend a four-year undergraduate program and most will enroll in a pre-medicine or another science-concentrated program.



Reflection: I think I would like to become an anesthesiologist because the salary is a good amount and If it has to do with math and science, I’ve always been good at that. I feel like if I go for it, I can actually become one. I’ve always planned on going to collage to get a degree or maybe become a PH D.

No comments:

Post a Comment