Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Athletic Trainer


Athletic Trainer

Duties and Responsibilities: Athletic Trainers (ATs) are health care professionals who collaborate with physicians to provide preventative services, emergency care, clinical diagnosis, therapeutic intervention and rehabilitation of injuries and medical conditions.

Salary: Typically athletic trainers earn a salary of $35,000 to $75,000 per year.

Education: Minimum requirement for most athletic trainer positions is a bachelor's degree, but many of these professionals have a graduate degree or masters J



Reflection: I honestly think it would be fun becoming an athletic trainer because that will also motivate me on doing the right exercises and make me become a healthier person and that’s a bonus for me. I would also like becoming this because I want to get my masters degree and that’s part of the requirements.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment