Friday, September 19, 2014

Lawyer


LAWYER

DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTIES:

Communicate with clients.

Maintain confidentiality of the client and case.

Strengthen their client’s case.

Assist clients with legal matters.

Provide legal advice and counseling to clients.

Assist with peoples/clients cases.

SALARY:  $187,999

EDUCATION:  a four-year undergraduate degree

• three years of law school

• passing the bar examination for every state in which you wish to practice

• passing an ethics examination (required by most states)

Must have a bachelors degree.

Doctoral or professional degree



REFLECTION:  I think I would enjoy becoming a lawyer. The requirements are good enough for me to do it. I honestly think it’s the perfect job for me. The salary is pretty high for being the minimum, imagine the highest. I honestly would enjoy becoming a lawyer and I think I can if I try.  Going to law school is totally one of my needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment