Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Life Planning Progress Post

To be honest, i'm so happy that i started writing down all of my goals because it makes it so much easier to accomplish them. Out of 112 life goals i have accomplished 46 life goals, honestly that's pretty amazing to me. I at least accomplish 2 or 3 goals a day. I read everyday for at least two minutes to keep reminding myself what to achieve. One of my favorite goals was to visit Can Cun and i ended up going there in Spring Break 2013. It was an amazing experience, felt good to put a victory on that goal. Another of my favorite goals was to swim with dolphins and guess what it became a victory. Swimming with dolphins was so cool. I honestly believe that reading my goals for 2 minutes everyday really helped me achieve them.

No comments:

Post a Comment