Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Reflecting on my class

A.    What I liked most about this class is because this class taught me to become a CTR person. To always choose the right.  What I least like about this class is the typing tutor because I already got use to my own ways of using the keyboard.
B.     To improve this class I feel like I should improve my writing skills. Learn new words to type. Learn how to reflect on things. I should use my break to learn how to become a better writer.
C.     I always try to do my very best in all my classes including this class. I show it by always doing what the teacher asks me to do.
D.    I read my 100+ goals everyday, because I really do look forward into achieving every one of them.
E.     Since I learned the meaning of a CTR person, I am committed to stay one for the rest of my life. I also plan on making people become a CTR person, because that is what a CTR person would do.

F.     I promise myself to never do any wrong, to always do what is right. I now know that my mind is what makes my physical body and mind good.

No comments:

Post a Comment