Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Interdisciplinary Unit Experience


Interdisciplinary Unit Experience

Starting the interdisciplinary project I was a bit mad because we had to stop all of our classes to focus on this project and I still needed help with some of my classes. They pressured us to make this project the best, so I was also very nervous. The good thing is that I got really smart and responsible people in my group. We all took a part of this project and did it on our own. Of course, we helped eachother and when we all finished we share what we got. My part was to make an essay for the evidence. Our question wasn’t really all that hard. They asked us if over weight students should be mandated to take additional PE class, I disagreed because instead of trying to get the perfect weight just cause the school says too, they should be taking any class they need. Thankfully I learned everybody’s part and when we practiced what we were going to say in our presentation it went really good. The day of our presentation we dressed formal, all of us. Girls wore long skirts, guys wore tucked in shirts with pants and formal shoes. We met up 30 minutes before our presentation time and practiced again. When it was time to present, we were all ready. Our presentation went really good. We ended right on time. They asked us questions, but we knew how to answer them. The people who came to support us were really amused of our skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment