Wednesday, March 18, 2015

My trip to Can Cun



My trip to Can Cun
Spring break of 2014, I was sitting in the shade of a palm tree looking at the blue ocean. It was nearly 90 degrees, I felt like wet ham. Enjoying my days in can cun was so much fun. It was the beach or pool everyday. So many things to do or places to visit in Can Cun. It was all just so beautiful. I enjoyed every minute I was there. The first place we had to go so we went was Xelha. Xelha was a waterpark who was open to the beach. It was such a beautiful day to go, the sun was out and it was really hot. I remember cliff humping into the ocean. I remember opening my eyes inside the water, looking at all the beautiful sea creatures. It was much like paradise to me. Out of nowhere the dark gray clouds came in and it started pouring, just like that. I was really sad because we couldn’t enjoy the park fully. Then again I was also happy because the next day we were going to swim with dolphins. As the next day came, we went to this aquarium. We then got into our bathing suits and jumped right in with the dolphins. I was scared at first but then I got comfortable with the dolphins. They we so cute! We also got to swim with the sea lions, which was really awesome. It was pretty much the best spring break ever. Another great thing I did in my trip to Can Cun was visiting the Mayan Pyramids. They were so huge. It was something that I have never seen in my life before. I also found out that my great great great grandparents helped build it. I come from a mayan family. Im really hoping to go to Can Cun again. There is so many things to do there. It’s a country full of good vibes.

No comments:

Post a Comment