Monday, August 18, 2014

 Ophthalmologist
Duties and Responsibilities:
Ophthalmologist are physicians who specialize in the treatment of eyes disorders and diseases. They tret vision problems and write prescriptions for both pharmaceuticals and corrective eyeglass lenses. When necessary, they form eye surgery. Most ophthalmologist are in private practice, however some are employed by hospitals or clinics, and others perform research.
Average salary: $90000-$150000       
Educational Requirements:
Only physicians may study to become ophthalmologists. After completing medical school and an internship, an ophthalmologist must then complete a three to five year residency in an approved ophthalmology program. After completing their residency program they must pass an examination to be certified.

Reflection: I honestly think being an ophthalmologist is not for me. I don’t think its for me, because I want to study into being a psychologist. So my answer would be a no. I never had the thought of me being a ophthalmologist.

No comments:

Post a Comment