Wednesday, August 20, 2014


Acupressure

Online Research:

Go online. Look for and provide the following information. Publish your information as a new post in your Electronic Portfolio.

 

Duties and Responsibilities: the application of digital pressure on the parts of the body in a therapeutic way so it can relieve pain/make anesthesia.

Salary: $35,970

Education: You'll find acupressure classes and training programs available at massage therapy institutes and specialized Chinese medicine or acupressure schools.                                                                            

Reflection: Being an acupressure does not seem to be so difficult.  I think I can definitely become an acupressure if I wanted to. For now, I think I want to become a doctor, but not for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment