Thursday, November 20, 2014

Thanksgiving and Thanksgiving Day


Thanksgiving and Thanksgiving Day

We celebrate Thanksgiving on a Thursday during the month of November. For most people on Thanksgiving Day, is traditionally a day for families and friends to get together for a special meal. The meal often includes a turkey, stuffing, potatoes, cranberry sauce, gravy, pumpkin pie, and vegetables. Thanksgiving Day is a time for many people to give thanks and appreciate for what they have. Thanksgiving Day has been an annual holiday in the United States since 1863.


Things that I’m thankful for:

Having a beautiful family.

Having the opportunity of education that I need.

Having a home with people who love me.

Having a meal everyday on the table.

Having the clothes that I want.

A bed to sleep.

Good Health

Having the things that I don’t need.

Having the freedom that other people don’t.

Having caring friends.


Having people who care for me.


Having a life like the one I'm living.

                                                                                                               

 

No comments:

Post a Comment