Thursday, October 30, 2014

Craniosacral Therapy


Craniosacral Therapy

Duties and Responsibilities: Craniosacral therapy is a light touch, hands on therapy that uses different holds on the body to balance the structures that surround the brain and spinal cord.

Salary: An average income range is $45,000 – $75,000

Education: Most states will require you to have a “license to touch” in order to practice craniosacral therapy. There are a variety of schools that offer training in craniosacral, some programs take place over 2-3 years. Typically there is a series of multiple classes with each class lasting 4-5 days long.



Reflection: I think this a very good job because you help so many people and personally for me, it would make me feel so good knowing I helped people out. I think the salary for a job like this is very good. The requirements are so easy to get as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment